3D interactive anatomy visualization and education tool with thousands of interactive anatomical structures.
- Over 4,600 medically accurate anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female body
- Hundreds of thumbnails with preset views of regions and body systems
- Pronunciations and detailed definitions with Latin terms
- Hundreds of quizzes for self-assessment
- Information on common diseases for each body system
- Animated models of muscle actions, maps of muscle attachments, and new muscle views
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Allows users to:
- Rotate, flip, zoom in/out, and highlight all models
- Hide, isolate, fade, and peel away structures and layers
- Access numerous tutorial videos on how to use the platform
- Take advantage of mobile app for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android® to access information while on-the go.
Compatible with Canvas.
|Special usage notes:||
Instructions for off-campus users to receive user credentials for Visible Body apps:
1. Via your institutional IP range, or via your institute's proxy server go to http://ovid.visiblebody.com/mobile/
2. Click "Off Campus?"
3. Submit your email address, and VB will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link and follow the instructions
Once authenticated, your access via the mobile app will be active for 90 days. After 90 days you will need to re-authenticate from within your institution's IP range or proxy server.